the City of Rockwall Baseball & Softball League
|We are committed to providing a safe environment for kids to play baseball and softball.
DISCOUNTS & OFFERS FROM OUR SPONSORS
RBSL Fall Season
- Individual Fee: $85 / $55 (Discounted Resident Fee)
- Registration Deadline: August 25
- The Fall Season is tentatively scheduled to begin the week of September 8th and end November 10th.
- 10 games will be scheduled per team.
- Each team will receive a minimum of one scheduled practice per week. Additional practices may be scheduled if fields are available. Practices may be set up at Leon Tuttle Athletic Complex, Harry Myers Park or Yellowjacket Park.
- Minimum 4 teams per division. Players may play up one division, but cannot play down.
- Recreational divisions will be offered for 4/5U,6U,7U/8U, 9U/10U,11U/12U,13U/14U
- Most games will be scheduled on the weekends. Depending on field availability, some week nights may be available.
- New RBSL teams may bring in no more than 5 players per team.
- RBSL Teams returning with the same roster from Spring/Summer may register a complete team.
- Teams may be asked to move up to the Competitive Division if needed.
- Players must register as an individual and will need to indicate in the registration process what team/coach they are to play with. The head coach will have the final decision whether or not a players request will be accepted.
- There will be a blind draft to finalize team rosters. Coaches are invited to attend the blind draft to select players for their team.
- Competitive divisions will be offered for 7U – 13/14U
- Games are scheduled Monday through Thursday. *Due to inclement weather, some weekends may be used for reschedules.
- There will no drafting of players for this division.
- Players must register as an individual and will need to indicate in the registration process what team/coach they are to play with. The head coach will have the final decision whether or not a player request will be accepted.
To schedule a practice contact Wendy Young or call 972-771-7761.
What supplies and equipment do you suggest my child have at the first practice?
Players should have a baseball glove that fits properly, rubber baseball cleats/athletic shoes, a baseball bat, and batting helmet. Helmet will need to be NOCSAE approved. Your child's head coach will issue the team uniforms. The City of Rockwall has catcher’s gear and other equipment that may be issued to the team coach with the checkout procedure. All baseball bats must have the USSSA logo stamp.
The City of Rockwall reserves the right to change, adhere or amend any rule, regulation, policy or procedure for the betterment of the Rockwall Baseball and Softball League.